Re: [Evolution] editing LDAP entries

The error message that the dialog box comes up with is pretty useless,
but starting wombat in a console after running killev helped me see what
the problem was.  I'm using a custom object to store my addressbook info
and i forgot that in the normal objectclasses sn is needed. I guess
there is no way to map the fields in a card to a custom objectclass.
Now if i could only get my palm to synch with the LDAP addressbook i'd
be great..........

thanks for all the help

amith