Re: [Evolution] Add Staroffice/Open Office to "view in"

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 13:30, Brian wrote:
On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 13:24, Zot O'Connor wrote:
Is this a gnome mime type issues?  I would like to launch
staroffice/open office when I get a word doc in.

Run 'gnomecc', under 'Document Handlers' select 'File Types & Programs'
and find 'Microsoft Word  application/msword  .doc' and click on 'Open
With Application' and then click 'Edit List'.  You can then click on
'Add Application' and set StarOffice or Open Office up if you like.

BTW the Star Office packages on Red Carpet install the MIME handlers, so
Ximian GNOME users don't need to do anything special. :-)

--
Ettore