Re: [Evolution] Add Staroffice/Open Office to "view in"

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 13:24, Zot O'Connor wrote:
Is this a gnome mime type issues?  I would like to launch
staroffice/open office when I get a word doc in.

Run 'gnomecc', under 'Document Handlers' select 'File Types & Programs'
and find 'Microsoft Word  application/msword  .doc' and click on 'Open
With Application' and then click 'Edit List'.  You can then click on
'Add Application' and set StarOffice or Open Office up if you like.

--
Brian