[Evolution] default business card suggestion and ReplyTo: tag.

Just suggestions:

Can the addressbook / contact folder bear a default business card? By
that I mean that every new contact can have some data filed by default,
such as Country, City or sometimes company. I have the bad habit to fill
business card data the most acurately possible and that includes the
complete address, which in my case(and may everyones case be as well) is
the country / city of residence.

Another default I will appreciate is to have a ReplyTo: tag filled by
default in the several mail account I hold in evolution. MOzilla-mail
actually does it upon setting the account info.

Should I go to bugzilla and post there?

--
Olivier Hallot
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil