Re: [Evolution] LDAP, Summary, & IMAP Inboxes

On Fri, 2001-09-28 at 15:39, Dan Winship wrote:
2. Can a HTTP proxy be specified for the Summary?

Yes, but you have to do it from the Nautilus preferences. (You can
uninstall nautilus after setting it if you want...) It will be possible
to set it from Evolution eventually (not 1.0).

Actually, I believe that there is a command line (i.e., not nautilus)
way to do this. It is written up somewhere on support.ximian.com, I
/think/... if not, aaron has a copy of it somewhere.
Luis