RE: [Evolution] Pilot problem; copy/paste problem

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 09:54, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
Everyone's right...

It was the cvs pilot link turned into an rpm package. :-)

Anyway, I went back to Ximian Packaged programs

so I'm at
Control Center 1.4
Gnome-Pilot 1.61
Pilot Link 0.9.5

I'm using USB Handsping Visor Prism and this is what I get:

USB can be a little flaky.  Try hitting the hot sync button, if nothing
happens, quickly remove the pilot and re-inserting it into the cradle.
I'll try to look at this soon.

What kernel version are you using?  Does it do devfs?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com