Re: [Evolution] One thing i would like for 1.x versions.. :)

You can do that today in 2 easy steps. Create an Advanced search
criteria called New Messages which states: Status is not read.
Then to Select all new messages in a folder, just select that search
criteria from the drop down search button, then press ctrl-A to select
all.

HTH

Pascal