[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Canfiguration Database not found ...
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: evolution <evolution ximian com>, evolution hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Canfiguration Database not found ...
- Date: 27 Sep 2001 09:43:03 -0400
oafd: undefined symbol: oaf_internal_server_by_forking_extended
There was (is?) a known problem with the Debian Sid packages that
because this function was added to liboaf but liboaf's version number
wasn't bumped, that people were getting an oafd that was too new for
their installed liboaf. I think upgrading and/or removing+reinstalling
liboaf fixed it.
I don't have any more information about this. I don't know whether or
not anyone has told the debian packager.
] [Thread Prev