[Evolution] Evo 0.14 is still useless on Solaris

Hi,

Well I was really hoping that this new Evo would fix this issue but it
still hasn't. Still everytime I start Evo up I get the following area for
each mbox:

Error while 'Registering'file:///usr/home/foo/evolution/local/Inbox":
Could not open file '/usr/home/foo/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox':
Error 0

I also get this error when going into one of these folders when I click on
them in Evo's tree. I also cannot create any new folders to put mail in.

I've been using Evo for months at home on my linux box and I love it. IMHO
its one of the best Open Source projects. But on Solaris at work its just
unusable.

Thanks Again,

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|(315)453-2912 x5813
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
  8:15am  up 2 day(s), 20:55,  1 user,  load average: 0.82, 0.76, 0.78