Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet Dependency failure on Snapshot.

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 03:26, Paul R. Watkins wrote:
I sure do not see the libpisock.so.4 available through ximian gnome for
redhat 7.1 distribution -- it's not there -- but it is in Mandrake as
the previous email indicated -- so how are we RH beta testers able to go
forward?

It is part of the pilot-link package and is available for all
distributions in the Ximian GNOME channel.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com