[Evolution] Viewing Other Contacts

Is there anyway to get Evolution to display all the contacts available
from one of the "Other Contacts" folders? I wouldn't want this to be the
default (imagine accidentally clicking on Bigfoot....), but I would like
to:
        1. Be able to browse through the contacts, especially for an LDAP
directory which contains all the employees at my company;
        2. Set an option on a folder-by-folder basis that the default view for
that folder be to show all contacts.

Thanks for a great (and getting better!) product!

--

jay

Perfection is our goal;
excellence will be tolerated.