Re: [Evolution] Post 1.0 feature suggestion

</lurk>

On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 10:02, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
I often find myself getting emails that have events on them that I then
copy onto my Palm. Recently I got an evolution bugday announcement with
an attached calendar entry. Here's my idea: Some simple way for
evolution to add events mentioned in emails to the calendar. I'll

I think that this would be a killer feature.  It blows away anything
I've seen when I've been forced to use LookOut.

The only thing that would concievably make this even cooler would be to
convince the Galeon (and/or Nautilus) people to integrate it with their
webbrowsing code as well.  Imagine seeing a date in a webpage,
right-clicking on it, and having the option to add it to your Evo
calendar.  That would be slick.

 - rm