Re: [Evolution] d&d integration (re: Post 1.0 feature suggestion)

Perhaps this is in line with what you're saying.  I'd like to be able to
drag a message from a message pane to a calendar spot and have it flip
up a appointment screen with the text of the message added to the
description of the appointment.  Likewise with tasks.  This would be
incredibly useful.  Instead of having it guess at the date of the
calendar, you can just open a new calendar view and drag the message to
the correct date and hour.  Arguably an easier first enhancement, or at
least a more general one: being able to drag elements from one context
to another.  Messages to tasks, tasks to calendar appointments,
appointments to email messages, etc.

What do you think?