[Evolution] Spanless Calendar Items

In outlook, I like to create calendar items of zero time, as in 6:00 pm
to 6:00pm, so that they're sort of like tasks, or just reminders to do
something on that day, showing up in the calendar.  For some reason, I
can't do this with evolution.  In fact, I can't even pilot.sync those
kinds of appointments, they just don't copy over.

I can understand not having calendar items with an end time/date BEFORE
the start time/date, but how about if they're the same?

Keith