Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduits and todo's

Am Die, 2001-09-18 um 23.06 schrieb 1000847185:
howdy,
i previously had jPilot up and running fine and dandy, then last nite i
updated the palm-link, palm-devel, and Gnome Palm Sync Tools in order to use
the latest evo release with palm support, through Red Carpet. what happened
was strange... it somehow removed the jPilot application from my machine
entirely, and there are 2 versions of the palm configuration in GNOME's
control center:
The problem seems to be that the new gnome pilot needs a newer version
of libpisock. The old libpisock has been removed while updating but
jpilot needs the old one. So the dependences are not given and jpilot
was removed automaticly. In my system was also sylpheed with jpilot
support removed.

*MISSINGNAME*
    *MISSINGNAME*
        Palm Conduits
        Pilot Link

Peripherals
    Palm Conduits
    Pilot Link

I the the same things and no othe conduits like file, backup and so on.

--
Best Regards Juergen