Re: [Evolution] Pilot conduits and todo's

*MISSINGNAME*
    *MISSINGNAME*
        Palm Conduits
        Pilot Link

Peripherals
    Palm Conduits
    Pilot Link

Yes, that looks VERY familiar.  I updated to the new gnomecc (the
gtkhtml version, after some hacking about with libgtkhtml.so.15) and
that problem went away.  I only get three conduits, though: backup, test
and file.  Should I have gotten others?

Keith

when clicking on either the Conduit configuration or the Pilot Link
configuration, the same screen comes up (i believe it's the "Pilot Link"
screen). i also do not have any capital E in front of any of anything, like
described in an earlier post ( ie. EtoDo, EAddress ).

unfortunately, i am unsure if the sync tools are even working properly
because i just re-installed jPilot but don't have the palm here.

any advice on the Palm weirdness? or do i have something configured wrong?
thanx a bunch...
///o-o\\\
Jamie LaScolea