Re: [Evolution] Shortcuts and Folders List Not Showing Number of New Messages

On Mon, 2001-09-17 at 13:16, Kris Newman wrote:

Evolution is great. As soon as Palm integration is ready, I'll be
buying a boxed set, just to support you guys!

I second that.  As soon as I see the announcement that 1.0 is out, I'll
be ordering a boxed set from Ximian just to thumb my nose at those that
say there's no market for open source software.  Sure I could get it off
the net for free, but I want to make sure Ximian is around for releases
*beyond* 1.0 :)  They will have produced an enterprise capable mail
client and personally, I feel that's worth the $30.

If Evolution is any indication, Ximian is capable of producing some
really good software that fills voids in the unix desktop space (eg a
really good graphical mail client).

Brian