Re: [Evolution] Slow and where's documentation

W liście z pon, 17-09-2001, godz. 19:05, Bruce McCleave pisze:
Is there any cleanup that Evolution can do, rather than the user, to keep
Evolution running fast?

BTW: I have also noticed that if Evolution crashed I have to go thru top and
kill all the evolution processes, before it works correctly agian.  I

I have the same problem. After Evo crash, restarting it takes a long
time. However killing all Evo processes or lauching  killev doesn't
help.