[Evolution] Slow and where's documentation

Hi,
I recently started using the evolution daily snapshots and now I can't
find a user manual. It seems it was accessible in the help menu on the
main release. Is there a user manual available somewhere? I looked
around on Ximian web site but found none.

I'm also curious as to why evolution takes a long time to start up.
About 10 secs for each component to highlight in the startup window, and
after that the different components take a similar amount of time to
open on first use. The New Messages window always takes a long time to
open. I never see any disk or CPU usage during the wait, so what is it
doing?

--
John S. Weber
jweber math cudenver edu