[Evolution] Evolution freezing when pressing Send/Receive

I started having problems getting my messages 3 snapshots ago. The 1st
time I press SEND/RECEIVE everything is fine. However the 2nd time,
evolution freezes. I started evolution-mail in a separate xterm and few
second later evolution. I have included the messages generated by
evolution-mail from the beginning until the freeze. I see a lot of
assertions which might be of interest to a developer. I will fill a bug
report of Bugzilla as well.

Regards

Pascal