[Evolution] Still freezing after pressing send/receive button

Since the last 3 snapshots I have experienced freezes when trying to
download my mail. The progress window pops-up then freezes. The message
in the status bar is something like: Getting IMAP messages ...

One thing that could be useful would be to display the name of the
mailbox being currently downloaded in the status bar.

Also I would like to provide a backtrace or core dump to the developers
but don't know what to do. Could somebody tell me what to do to get a
stack dump of the component that freezes and what component is
responsible for that freeze.

Thanks

Pascal