Re: [Evolution] Folders not always working with filters
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Rupert Heesom <raheesom btinternet com>
- Cc: Evolution list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Folders not always working with filters
- Date: 14 Sep 2001 12:46:10 -0400
Seeing as how a filter only uses the folder's path on the filesystem,
your claim doesn't make any sense. And since most people are able to add
filters and set folders that already existed, this leads me to believe
that you are somehow confused.
On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 17:12, Rupert Heesom wrote:
I have discovered that if I create a folder PRIOR to creating a filter
(not from within the filter dlg), then the filter is unlikely to -
1) Be recognised by Evo as even existing until Evo is reloaded.
2) Be unusable by a filter at all.
If I create a folder AS PART of a filter creation (from the filter dlg
box), then it works fine!!
Surely a folder should work from any given instance of program
iteration? [good program debugging]
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev