From: "Beth Johnson" <ogoshi bellatlantic net>
To: <evolution ximian com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 9:34 AM
Subject: [Evolution] Re: Odd 'Reply' Behavior

On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 11:08, David G. Simmons wrote:

I am seeing some odd behaior when I try to Reply to messages where the
sender is in my addressbook (and only to those recipients that are IN my
addressbook). When I hit the Send button, I get a message popping up
that I must specify an address. I then have to delete the address from
the To: field, and re-enter it, at which point the message gets sent.

I have experienced this also.  Running evo beta 3, RH 7.1, Ximian Gnome
1.4, RC updated.

I'd like to take a moment to give the developers a big pat on the back;
thanks a bunch for making such a great program.

regards,
Beth Johnson
watching the day inch closer when I can finally reformat my dusty
windoze partition...