Re: [Evolution] understanding disconnected imap

On Wed, 2001-09-12 at 11:26, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Hi all.

I really don't understand how the disconnected imap support is supposted
to work.

Not seamlessly. In the future, you'll be able to configure rules for
what messages you want to sync, and do "sync now" and stuff like that.
But that doesn't work yet.

For example I've got one mail in my inbox that just refuses to be
cached.  I've read it multiple times when I'm online but I can never
read it offline.

I'm not sure how that could happen. If you copy it (to the same folder),
does the copy exhibit the same behavior?

-- Dan