Re: [Evolution] Irregularities in mail folder format conversion

It was crashing almost every other mailcheck for me (and I never use
automatic mailcheck since it won't notify me of new mail).  I just
rolled back to the 0821 snapshot (via ftp.ximian.com) and it works
great, again.  Hopefully they'll release a new snapshot if it's already
fixed in CVS as you say.

--Eric