[Evolution] Couple of questions

1) Is there any way to change the default way that the composer deals
with text when replying to an email?  For example: I want to prefix
lines with a ">", not have them indented.  I can't find any mail
settings to change this.

2) This has got to be in bugzilla (haven't had time to check), but
evolution keeps resetting my "always download images" to "only if sender
is in addressbook".  This has been around since 0.11 or 0.12 and still
is with CVS version retrieved the evening of 9/7.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of empowerment
so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply inexpensive
opportunities to exceed customer expectations