Re: [Evolution] Irregularities in mail folder format conversion

On Sat, 2001-09-08 at 20:57, Ibukun Okitika wrote:
I have upgraded to beta 3 (using the rh71 rpms). It is especially
disappointing to note that evolution-mail now crashes a LOT more often
than before, and it tends to crash especially while doing an automatic
mail check, although it still crashes randomly at other times.
Yes, I also noticed the very frequent crashes, particularly during automatic mail checking. Then I updated from the latest CVS (I usually compile Evolution), and now it does not seem to crash during automatic mail checks anymore. Maybe something got fixed. But I am still going to keep an eye on it.

Ujwal