[Evolution] How to report this bug?

So, I got an email that consistently crashes the mail component when I try to view it. I believe gtkhtml is crashing quite horribly. I ran evolution-mail within gdb to get a back trace, but the back trace is thousands of lines. I gave up trying to get one after 3000 lines. I am suspecting some kind of infinite recursion. So how do I report this thingy? I could try saving the email as source and try to send it to one of the developers...

Ujwal