Re: [Evolution] Problems with outgoing mail

On Fri, 2001-09-07 at 14:00, Al Niessner wrote:
(snip)
I always get this message in a pop up menu -- note: I am
running from the command line and there are no messages from evolution
there either:

Error while 'Sending "test"':
RCTP TO response error: Operation now in progress: mail not sent

Try this, you might get some more clues as to what's going (or not
going) on:

open a terminal window, and type (bash shell):
% export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1
% evolution-mail [or /usr/bin/evolution-mail or whatever]

Once evo-mail has started, start up evolution how you normally would
(via menu or type "evolution" in a _different_ terminal window).

You will see a very detailed debugging output in the first window where
you ran evolution-mail.

This won't fix your problem, but it might help you and other folks here
to figure out what's going on.

--Eric