Re: [Evolution] Problems with outgoing mail

I have tried this with beta 2 and then upgraded to beta 3 and tried
again with no sucess. I then tried another suggestion of choosing
authenicate->pop before smtp which is only in beta 3 by the way. None of
these configurations work on my machine (Mandrake 8.1 beta 1 with a
2.4.9 kernel). I always get this message in a pop up menu -- note: I am
running from the command line and there are no messages from evolution
there either:

Error while 'Sending "test"':
RCTP TO response error: Operation now in progress: mail not sent

Oh, it does not matter who I have it addressed to either -- all exist
but I tried emails in yahoo and out of yahoo.

Al Niessner