[Evolution] Reply from IMAP folders

I have multiple mailboxes all IMAP folders. When I subscribe to a list I
create a new e-mail account on my server for that list. This setup makes
managing my life a lot easier than trying to use filters or vfolders.
Anyway, when I want to reply to one e-mail, I would expect that
evolution will know that my e-mail address for that folder is the one I
entered during the setup of that mail account. But evolution will always
choose my default e-mail address, or it seems. I haven't try from pop
accounts but I think it would be the same.

Any comments

Thanks

Pascal