Re: [Evolution] Modify incoming messages

Unfortunately you can't do that with Evolution because Edit-as-New only
works for messages in your "Sent" folder.  I have argued (vociferously)
to have it work for every folder (after all, not all your sent messages
will remain in your Sent folder) but I'm afraid that won't make it into
the 1.0 release.  Nice work-around for Netscape, though :)

Only thing you could do now with Evo is make changes by forwarding the
message to yourself, but then you lose the original sender in the "From"
field.

--E