Re: [Evolution] Modify incoming messages

Proof of it is here, as I have now deleted a fair amount of the included
text...I would gladly switch to Evo full-time, and WILL, as soon as I
can get it to a) sync my addressbook with my Palm, and b) quit hanging
for hours on end. :-)

Regards,

dg

Eric Lambart wrote:

Really, Netscrape lets you do that?  Presumably Mozilla would too... I
wish I'd known that while I was still stuck using that monstrosity.
Thanks to Evo I haven't had to start Mozilla Messenger in a month or
two... and this one feature isn't enough to make me do it.  I'd rather
edit my mbox file woth vi =)

Thanks for your $0.02
--Eric