Re: [Evolution] Modify incoming messages

Oh, then that's very different... :-)

However, I have still done this with Messenger, just in a rather
roundabout way...simply choose "Edit as New" then edit as desired. Then
save to the 'drafts' folder, then file it from there.

I know, not the most elegant solution, but hey, when you work with
Netscrap Messanger, you learn all sorts of bad habits. :-)

dg