Re: [Evolution] Where are the snapshots being built?

On Sun, 2001-09-02 at 23:28, Dan Berger wrote:
On this topic - are there any plans to start building/shipping RPMS
with the pilot conduits enabled?

Yes. Again, I'm unsure when they will actually be pushed, but the
packages are built and ready to be pushed as soon as we work out some
infrastructure problems.
Luis