Re: [Evolution] couple migration questions: MSExchange and ACT!

ACT! is kind of the default contact management and sales DB tool. It is very crash prone but it is, for all it's faults, the swiss army chainsaw of contact management tools. Unfortunately it uses a proprietart database. It is possible to export to a comma-delimited file or other formats, so I've been looking around for a replacement.

Regards,

Dan

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

I tried out the idea of switching to linux on my salescritters, they liked the clean interface of GNOME a lot. The only concern was a replacement for ACT. Needless to say, it wasn't a hard sell for the developers...

sorry for my ignorance, but what's ACT?

cheers

--
Iguana - the other green meat.
Dan Jackson             systems architect