Re: [Evolution] Contacts format has changed?

See bug 6804 (

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 10:21:05AM +0200, Mikael Hedberg wrote:
I tried to edit a contact I added some time ago (before the beta
releases, not sure what version Evo was back then..), but when I press
"Save" I get this:

    Error modifying list: Card not found

But if I add a new contact, I can edit the new one just fine. Tried
db_upgrade but as I guessed, it didn't work.. Any ideas?

Mikael Hedberg    ·    micke linux se    ·

   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   Nolite te bastardes carborundorum

   "We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act,
    but a habit."
                                  -- Aristotle

    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C