Re: [Evolution] Documentation

On 31 Aug 2001 16:23:38 -0700, Al Niessner wrote:

I am running Mandrake 8.1 beta 1 and have evolution installed from the
supplied RPM. The RPM, however, does not contain the documentation in
/usr/share/gnome/help/evolution/C/evolution-guide/index.html as the
program expects; nor can I find an RPM with it in there; nor can I find
it anywhere else on my disk. I tried building the tarball just to get
the docs, but that proved fruitless as well because I could not get past
the ./configure stage (my db3/db.h is 3.2.9 instead of 3.1.17 and a
bunch other problems which I tried to fix to no avail). It looked like I
would have to build the documentation because the tarball contains sgml
for docs and the viewer is expecting html.

Thanks, I'll try to fix that for next version of Evolution package in
Mandrake Cooker/8.1

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft