Re: [Evolution] Contacts format has changed?

I just had the same thing happen today.  Didn't have time to investigate
or file the bug.

--Eric

On Mon, 2001-09-03 at 01:21, Mikael Hedberg wrote:
I tried to edit a contact I added some time ago (before the beta
releases, not sure what version Evo was back then..), but when I press
"Save" I get this:

    Error modifying list: Card not found

But if I add a new contact, I can edit the new one just fine. Tried
db_upgrade but as I guessed, it didn't work.. Any ideas?

Thanks.