Re: [Evolution] non-gtkhtml font question

Ditto. I had the same problem running XFree86 4.10 on Mandrake 8. Then one day after an evolution/gtkhtml upgrade from CVS, it disappeared. However, I still have that problem in other places of Evolution. One example is when I hit the "To:" button in a Composer window. The top button (which should also read "To:") in the window that pops up is messed up. I am attaching a screenshot...

Ujwal