Re: [Evolution] Where are the snapshots being built?

Yes, please!  Until the pilot conduits are enabled, the only part of
Evolution useful (though it's VERY useful!) to me is the e-mail client
(and, to some extent, the Summary page).

I really don't want to bother having to compile Evo since the snapshot
RPMs usually work fine for me.

--Eric