Re: [Evolution] scrolling

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 20:39, Ross Burton wrote:
This may be a bug I've been seeing. By "slower", what do you mean?  I'm
seeing behaviour where sometimes a "click" of the mouse wheel scrolls by
a message, and sometimes it will only scroll if I move the wheel fast
enough.  If I scroll the wheel slowly enough no scrolling takes place at
all.

I think I saw this one as well this morning - thought it was my mouse,
or my X config at the time, and forgot about it for the day. I updated
to the 10.31.06.29 snapshot this evening and it seems to be normal
again.

Mike.

P.S. I finally got my arse into gear and configured the Palm sync stuff
this evening. Wow! Cool! It works! Evolution is the greatest! I'm using
too many exclamation marks!