Re: [Evolution] scrolling

On Wed, 2001-10-31 at 04:31, Chris Heywood wrote:
was wondering if anyone else had noticed this: using the mouse wheel to
scroll in an evolution folder, if the folder has large content (eg
evolution-user list here has ~4700 messages) the scrolling is far slower
than one with less messages.
in a folder with 150 messages the scrolling moves through the messages
far faster than the evolution user one.

This may be a bug I've been seeing. By "slower", what do you mean?  I'm
seeing behaviour where sometimes a "click" of the mouse wheel scrolls by
a message, and sometimes it will only scroll if I move the wheel fast
enough.  If I scroll the wheel slowly enough no scrolling takes place at
all.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712