Re: [Evolution] Releas Candidate 1 totally broken

I may have found the bug which was causing this - a nasty buffer
overrun. Though I can't reproduce the problem so I can't say for sure.

We think the problem was only in the last snapshot, so avoid that one if
you can.

  I could reproduce the problem on my machine before updating the code
from CVS to the patched version; then I updated and now the problem
seems to be gone.

  JP has pushed a new snapshot, so please check it out and let us know
if it works for you.  (Of course, it being a memory corruption issue,
I'd still suggest you to back up your ~/evolution directory before
trying.)

  Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble we might have
caused,

--
Ettore