Re: [Evolution] Releas Candidate 1 totally broken

I may have found the bug which was causing this - a nasty buffer
overrun. Though I can't reproduce the problem so I can't say for sure.

We think the problem was only in the last snapshot, so avoid that one if
you can.

Also, please let us know if it is fixed in the next one.

Sorry if anyone lost data. You may be able to recover your backup files,
usually in ~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics~ and
~/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics~. Copy them somewhere safe before
using them.