Re: [Evolution] Releas Candidate 1 totally broken

Well I have the same problem (the calendar/tasks msg) with RC1 on Debian
Potato.

I'll chime in with a "Not me"!
I am running RedHat 6.2, and I did not encounter these problems.  I
always run killev before upgrading.  I may also have run oaf-slay and
gconftool -shutdown.