Re: [Evolution] Is it t o late for a new feature?

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 14:59, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 15:13, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
What I would find usefull is the option to also reply to seleceted
address or addresses from teh list of recipients.

If you left-click on an address, it opens a composer for sending
mail to that address.

Ah, so it does.  Shouldin't this be a reply though?  I mean if I am
reading an email and I click on a name to send an email it's more often
than not going to be a reply to the mail...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss