[Evolution] Is it t o late for a new feature?

If it's not too late for a new feature I have an idea for one.

When I right click on an address in the email headder, evolution gives
the option to add the address, or if it exists to edit it.

What I would find usefull is the option to also reply to seleceted
address or addresses from teh list of recipients.

I don't know if any one else would find it useful or not...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss