Re: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] List Working?

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 04:26, Dan Hensley wrote:
If that's the case, it would be nice if Mailman could e-mail the
original sender to let them know the e-mail bounced.  I sure don't
remember getting any indication whatsoever that this happened.  But I
suppose that could explain what happened in both of our cases.  It sure
wasn't obvious from my standpoint though.  It took me a couple of days
to realize what was going on.

You need to think this one through.
Mailman disables mail delivery to you because mail to you is
consistently bouncing.  You wish Mailman to then mail you about this....
I think I see a problem here :-)

[Mailman does not disable delivery on first bounce from a subscriber -
it takes several bounces over a period of time to do this]
Any issues with this can be taken to the Mailman lists (see
http://www.list.org/ )

        Nigel.