I e-mailed the list about it but I don't remember getting any
it's pretty sporadic.

Dan

On Tue, 2001-10-23 at 20:54, Dan Hensley wrote:

--- "Thomas J. Baker" <tjb unh edu> wrote:
Subject: Re: [Evolution] List Working?
From: "Thomas J. Baker" <tjb unh edu>
To: "Peter A. Goodall" <pete ximian com>
CC: evolution ximian com
Date: 22 Oct 2001 14:44:34 -0400

On Mon, 2001-10-22 at 13:09, Peter A. Goodall wrote:
Everything should be working fine with the
Evolution list.  Please let
us know if you are not receiving your Evolution
mail.

--
Pete Goodall
  Support Tech

"turn delivery
off". I'm pretty sure I didn't set it since today
was the first day I
learned such an option existed but somehow it got
set. Anyway, I fixed
it and I expect everthing to return to normal now.

Thanks,

tjb